Now that Christmas and New Years is over....I cant believe im turning 30 in 2 weeks! When I was younger I would dream about when I would be 30 & where in life I would be when I got there. I still feel the same as I did 10 years ago, if anything I've gained some weight, look a little older and am a little wiser! This post is NOT about going down memory lane and reminiscing the last 10 years but to celebrate the big 3..0.. and talking about my birthday wishlist!
Does anyone else have a list of items in notes on their phone, listing all the things you want? Well I have one called Wishlist and over the past few weeks Ive seen some gorgeous items out there and they have been going straight on to it. Its hard to go into a shop and resist, but seeing as its my birthday soon some of these items have transferred to my Birthday Wishlist and I've already started giving those close to me hints of what I'm loving! I've chosen items which are at the top of the list to share with you guys.
1. Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation & Primer
I was sent a sample quad with an order I had made with Sephora and was super excited to give it ago. It came a little late to Sephora in Aus and when I had been shopping in Oct, It had still not arrived so the quad was a perfect way to give it a go. Its on the wishlist so it must have been amazing! Paired with the Huda Beauty Primer they worked so good on my skin. I used it for an engagement party initially and I loved the full coverage but comfortable velvet long lasting finish. I had to mix shades and I was able to get a really good match and the undertones were perfect.
2. Estee Lauder's Modern Muse Perfume
I recently received the Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume sample in a Bellabox and I fell in love. The perfume is so complex but balanced well with all the different notes. It is a floral but woody scent and so divine. It has notes of mandarin, honeysuckle nectar, jasmine sambac, China absolute, tuberose, lily, patchouli, amber wood, suede musk and Madagascar vanilla. When I first smelt the fragrance, it was a little masculine to begin with but within a few seconds you get lost within the scent. Its amazing! It a powerful floral scent which really does make you feel confident and independent. Its a scent which is perfect to wear to work and be that modern women you are.
3. Olivia Burton Midi Dial Rose and Rose Gold Velvet Watch
I love Olivia Burton watches. They are so simplistic but chic at the same time. I already have a watch from this brand and its my most worn and I have a few! My jewellery has become really minimal in the last few years, I would go crazy with the chunky bangles but nowadays its just a watch I need on my wrist. The Olivia Burton watched are comfortable, light and look so pretty and I fell in love with this Pink Velvet strapped watch as soon as I set my eyes on it. I love pink generally so it being paired with rose gold and velvet makes it so cute. The only thing is, that it is no longer available on the site. Im just hoping its out stock for now and will be back soon!
4. Instax Mini 9 in Flamingo Pink
Remember the days you would take a photo and couldn't retake it like 100 times and you had no idea what your pose looked like?? Well that was the joy of taking photos and the real memories! I enjoy taking photos and have wanted an Instax Mini for a really long time. So I had to add to this my wishlist. A Flamingo Pink one. My bestie brought her instax mini along to my Hens party and we took some amazing pics and they developed right there and then and it was such a fun way to capture our fun getaway. The Instax Mini also features a selfie mirror just incase its required ;-) , The only down side is that the film which you purchase as and when required can be a little expensive, so this baby isn't something I would use all the time and I would keep it for special occasions.
5. Colette by Colette Hayman, Blake Patch X- Body Bag I recently discovered Colette By Colette Hayman and I am LOVING this brand. They sell Jewellery and Bags and also some small accessories. The brand is really affordable and whenever I have been in store, they seem to always have major sales so I always end up buying so many pieces at even better prices. I came across this bag ( I love black!) and It reminds me of another bag I have with the Multi textured finish. Its bigger than my other cross body bags I have which ia great, as I always get stuck with carrying my husband's wallet and other things ( he needs a bag LOL). The bag has a main zip too so can keep everything safe and secure. The pom pom is a little extra cuteness on the bag which is detachable if its too cute for some. This bag also comes in Red but I prefer the texture effect in the black.